Pay per click advertising or PPC offers best alternative to Seo. Search Engine Optimization process takes a considerable amount of time. Take for example, if you have an ecommerce website with 10000 pages and you decide to optimize your website then it is surely going to take a minimum 4-6 Months.
Pay per click advertising can overcome this limitations and it helps to advertise your website on various websites and popular search engines within a span of 1-2 days. Along with its benefits, it has few limitations too. You need to make sure that you are setting up PPC Campaign with best settings in order to get best ROI.
Read below for some of the best settings recommendations for your PPC advertising campaigns.
Best Pay Per Click Settings
Best keyword selection and recommendations
Create logically organized ad groups
Improve your ad copy
Selection of right negative keywords to save money
Recommending changes to improve overall conversion rate CTR
Bid Optimization Suggestions
Best Ad Settings and Goal Tracking
Social Media Marketing
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising ?
PPC allows you to display your ads across multiple websites (Adsense sites) and popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Advertisers are charged when some user clicks on your ad.
Different between Adsense and Adwords: Adsense PPC model is more focused on Traffic whereas Adwords/Bing Advertising PPC Model brings more quality traffic and leads.
How to select right set of keywords for PPC Campaign?
The best way to start PPC Campaign is to identify keywords which truly reflect your business services and products. If you are an attorney from New York and wish to start a campaign, then the best set of keywords could be as given below:-
- New York Attorney
- NY Lawyer
- Divorce Attorney/Accident Attorney (if you offer specialized services in any specific legal practice area
PPC Tip 1: Always focus on keywords which are 100% related to your business services. Do not build your PPC Campaign focused on keywords which will only bring clicks and clicks without any leads.
How to Make my PPC ad rank higher than competitor ?
PPC follows a bidding-rate mechanism. If your competitor is paying $10 for 1 particular keyword, then you will have to set you bidding rate to $11 in order to rank above your competitor.
How to select best set of keywords for my PPC Campaign ?
There are a number of free and paid tools available online. The best tool to pick best set of keywords is Google Keyword Planner tool.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool – You need to have an active Google Account in order to access Keyword Planner tool.
- Bing Keyword Research – Free Keyword research tool from Bing. You need to have a Microsoft account in order to access this tool.
- Wordtracker – Wordtracker is another free tool which will allow you to select best set of keywords.
Top PPC Mistakes you must avoid
1. Sending visitors to Unrelated Pages – If you are running an active ppc campaign on product such as xbox then make sure that you are actually using url as www. mysite.com/buy-xbox. You need to make sure that you are not using homepage (unless you have 1 page site template). Always keep your visitor in mind and use your best relevant url.
2. Failing to test your Ad – Any PPC advertising campaign allows you to test different ads. Your different ads with different text and urls can have their own CTR rates which will decide whether your ad is effective or not. An ad variation with best CTR (Click-Through-Rate) and leads can be used as your main ad. Once you decide your main ad you must pause all other variations of the same ad.
3. Using broad-match keywords only – If you are using a keyword such as “real estate agents” then your add will also show for following keywords:-
“bad reviews real estate agents”
“bad habits of real estate agents”
“bad things about real estate agents”.
“bad real estate agents perth”
This is how broad-match keyword works. It will display your ad for every single keyword which has the word “real estate agents” in it.
How to Resolve this broad-match issue?
You must use proper negative keywords to filter out such keywords. If you are not sure about your negative keywords, then do contact PPC Marketing experts, BSolutions for a complete audit of your PPC Campaign.
Best Pay Per Click Advertising and Marketing Management Services
With 10+ Yrs of experience in providing PPC Management services, we focus on delivering top-notch PPC management services which includes:-
- Best keyword selection and recommendations
- Create logically organized ad groups
- Improve your ad copy
- Selection of right negative keywords to save money
- Recommending changes to improve overall conversion rate CTR
- Bid Optimization Suggestions
Whether you are a small business owner or a multinational company looking for best exposure online then do contact us for a customized quote. If you are facing any issue with your existing campaigns then do drop us an email and our experts will provide their free analysis of some of the key issues which are impacting your PPC Campaign.